As we celebrate with family and friends our office will be closed the following days
Thursday, November 26th - Closed
Friday, November 27th - Closed
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
There are a few simple and easy things you can do to sell a Workers' Compensation policy. Not only will this help you sell, but it will also give your customers confidence in you.
- Educate yourself about the Workers' Compensation product. Customers will appreciate it when you can answer the difficult questions.
- Don't chase rates, guide your customers to the coverage they need. This is where your knowledge of the product will come in handy.
- Ask your customers questions, such as: Do you have a written safety plan? Do you have an established 'return to work' program? What exactly are your employee's job duties and responsibilities? If your customer didn't think of these thigns, this will help them know what is important to have.
- Go to businesses in your area and ask if they have a Workers' Compensation policy. Every business should have one.
- Call us and let us walk you through the process. 1-800-869-2022
With your participation and support of our Charity Worm Burner Golf Outing, we were able to present a check to Helping Hands of Howard City in the amount of $5,000. Helping Hands is a small organization with a small budget so this will help them make a big difference in what they can do.
Thank you again for your support and watch the website for information regarding next year's Worm Burner.
Fall is here and we all know what comes after that. That's right, Holiday parties. We are able to quote and issue a Special Event policy in a matter of minutes. If your customers need a policy for a company party, family party, anniversary party, baby shower, Oktoberfests, to name a few, then give us a call at 800-869-2022 or visit our Special Events page.
We take the hassle out of writing flood insurance! We'll run the flood zone determination, we'll do the quote, we'll prepare the app, we'll issue the policy - all on your behalf. That's nothing new, but we've recently added a new carrier that allows us to do all that even faster!
You can email or fax us a quote request form, or if you need a quote immediately, you can give us a call. Once we receive the request, we will order the flood zone determination, issue the quote, and even issue the policy the same day (if the risk doesn't have to be reviewed by the company).
Call us today or visit our flood page if you have any questions.