• boat
  • commercial bonds
  • church
  • collectibles
  • collector vehicle
  • commercial auto
  • commercial vacant
  • dwelling fire
  • flood
  • general liability
  • High Value Home-W140
  • Homeowner-W140
  • In-Home Business-W140
  • Manufactured Home-W140
  • Motorcycle-W140
  • Motor Home-W140
  • Personal Umbrella-W140
  • Snowmobile-W140
  • Travel Trailer-W140
  • Vacant Dwelling-W140
  • workers comp

Grand General Agency

3030 Ivanrest Ave SW, Suite B
Grandville, MI 49418
Phone (800)869-2022
Fax (888)767-0826


  • CommercialBonds
  • VacantMarch172014-W500
  • Workers Comp April 142014-W500
  • Talk To PeopleJan52015-W500
  • High Value HomeownersFeb172014-W500
  • Online SystemsJanuary122015-W500

We Have Your Bonds

If you're looking for a market to place your bonds, you've come to the right place. We are able to write ERISA bond, defective title bond, lottery bond, lottery bond, motor vehicle dealer bond, professional licenses bond, collection agency bond, notary bond, one-day liquor bond...and many many more!

Give us a call at 1-800-869-2022 to speak to an agent, or click on the "bonds" tab on our website.  We are the Helpful People. Let us know how we can help you.

GGA Charity Worm Burner Golf Outing

Over the years we have had our Annual Charity Worm Burner Golf Outing benefitting many non-profit groups. This year we would like to extend a heartfelt "Thank You" to all the agencies that nominated a charity for our 27-hole charity worm burner taking place on September 16, 2015. We had a tough time narrowing it down, but have chosen the organization "Helping Hands of Howard City". Helping Hands of Howard City ministers to and provides food for the less fortunate in their community. They were nominated by Droski Insurance Agency. Follow the link to the charity for more information http://www.helpinghandshc.org.

Since 2007 we've helpd several charities including Paws With a Cause (R). PAWS raises and trains dogs to assist people with disabilities which enhances their independence and quality of life. A couple of our team members have been involved in fostering and training puppies for the organization. If you would like to read more about PAWS follow the link https://www.pawswithacause.org.

We've also donated to Helen Devos Childrens Hospital which specializes in treating children. All of the care is provided by pediatric nurses, therapists and clinicians and there are more than 200 pediatric physicians in 50 pediatric specialties and programs. Follow the link to find out more about them http://www.helendevoschildrens.org.

Wigs 4 Kids is another charity which is close to our heart. One of our team member's daughter is affected by Alopecia. Wigs 4 Kids provide custom-fitted wigs and support services to children in need due to hair loss from various illnesses such as cancer, alopecia, trichotillomania, as well as burn victims. Take a look at their website for more information https://www.wigs4kids.org.

H.U.G.S. Ranch is a great charity that we've had the pleasure helping out. One of our team members volunteers her time at the ranch and loves it. HUGS mission is to encourage mental, emotional, physical and social healing to hurting children and rescued, unwanted, or donated equines by allowing them to share together in experiencing: Hope, Understanding, Guidance, and Support in a non-cost safe Christian environment. Check out their webiste http://www.hugsranch.org.

Please mark your calendars for September 16, 2015 and plan on joining us for a fun day of golf for a good cause.

Make Your New Year's Resolution

As we ring in the New Year and start making our resolutions, make sure you resolve to talk to more people.  Not only will this increase your business and get your name out into the community, but it will also make you generally happier.

Speaking of talking to more people, when you call our office you will always get to speak to a real live person.  We won't make you press 1 to speak to a person, it will just happen.  We strive to answer our phones in a timely manner and help our customers.  Call us today at 1-800-869-2022, and let us help you keep your resolution (and write more business)!

Is Your Insurance Agents E & O Expiring?

This policy is available for start-ups as well as established agencies generating up to $10,000,000 in premium volume comprised primarily of personal lines property and casualty and/or individual life and health.

Some of the coverages include: Defense costs outside the limit of liability, coverage for financial planning is available, duty to defend wording, automatic overage for independent contractors, full prior acts coverage available.

As you can see, this policy offers great coverage for your E & O exposure.