The market is full of homeowner's carriers that aren't fully committed to the manufactured home space. First they'll write them, then they won't. Older homes are acceptable for a while, and then they aren't. Some have even placed them on a standard HO3 policy, and eventually found that was not wise.
We work with carriers that are dedicated to the manufactured home market. They were some of the first players and still going strong! Their specialized coverages are what your clients need. End the cycle of rewriting policies by placing manufactured homes with a carrier that understands what they are and what coverages they need. Call us for a quote today! 800-869-2022
We are pleased to be working with Universal Property & Casualty's Homeowner's program. They offer a full range of homeowner's products including HO2, HO3, HO4, HO5 and HO6. We currently have their products available in Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Virginia. Availabliltiy in Wisconsin and Illinois should be coming soon.
This is a non-credit scored, standard homeowner's market seeking quality homes where the condition is above average and market value is at least 70% of replacement cost. Each home is inspected and then reviewed by company underwriters. They will write homes with daycare operations as long as the daycare has its own policy. Primary residences and seasonal/secondary residences can both be written.
If you are looking for a new or alternative homeowner's market, give this one a try! For more information about the product, or getting appointed with Universal Property & Casualty, please give us a call.
Grand General Agency is proud to announce a strategic partnership with Brokerage Unlimited, Inc. This partnership provides our partners with a unique opportunity to increase revenue and engage a team of highly trained life insurance specialists, who are prepared to handle everything from simple term insurance transactions to complex estate and business planning cases. To learn more about the resources now available through this partnership, please call Grand General and we will put you in touch with an expert.
Great rates and new coverages have been introduced on Dairyland's new Custom Built motorcycle product. So far they have released the new product in MI, IA, NE, MS and PA. More states will be added throughout the year.
Here are some highlights:
- Customize your insured's motorcycle coverage. Riders aren't "one size fits all" and their coverages shouldn't be either. The improved rating and coverage options allow you to custom build a product for your riders and their bikes.
- Stack on the discounts. Depending on your state, up to 15 discounts are available for a 40% total policy discount.
- Reward good behavior. The new Diminishing Deductible feature rewards safe riders where it matters - in their wallet.
- Offer more coverage, for everyone. From expanded safety apparel to their "fly and ride" travel rental coverage, their basic policy includes more.
Want more info? Check out these great informational pieces put out by Dairyland:
- Get in-depth information about the new Cycle product: processes, features, discounts and more!
- Compare the old and new motorcycle products.
- Review how updated processes work on the new system.
Have questions? Need online access? No problem, just give us a call at 800-869-2022.